Zu-rück

I'm still around.
Working my a.. off.
But healthy and happy.

Some outfit pics from last week.


Jean jacket (maybe a decade old): Zara
T-shirt: Bershka
Scarf: Mudo (gift from a friend)
Skinny cargo pants (new): Zara
Flats: Dockers



Woven bead bracelet: Hand-made, bought years ago
Other bracelets: Claire's
Ring on the middle finger (new, love it): Local shop
The three-stack ring (new): C&A

And 2 other photos.
Please try to focus on my ring on the first one.  It's new and from Mango.  I'm so much in love with it that I got the red one too.  Yes, so long my shopping ban.  More about it later...
And the pendant on the second photo used to be a pin until I broke its needle. It is hand-woven from very thin silver strips and a gift from my MIL.  Therefore, I had to find a way to re-use it.  And here it is... And I really like the sheer top on that photo.  It's from Bershka.

 

Dress: Zara (gift from MIL)
Rings: Mango, local shop
Bangles: Accesorize, Claire's
Boots: Local shop



Pin as pendant: Hand-made, gift from MIL.
Top: Bershka


2 yorum:

Doorstepping dedi ki...

Pantalon çok hoş, bu sezon mu aldın?

shpyourcloset1@gmail.com dedi ki...

Çok teşekkür ederim, evet, bu sezon aldım. Alışveriş limitimi de aştım sayesinde. Ama pişman değilim.